วันจันทร์ที่ 22 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Summer Love w/ The Jonas Brothers Ep. 59

... Episode 59! ** Im So SOOORRY that I not written for a long time ... Coz its' our computer was broken, I had a busy schedule. Coz 'my singing lessons, and ... .. That was yesterday, from yesterday the 30th April here in the Philippines ... me and my friends watched the HM3D JB! .. I swear it so much fun! The movie was ok, it was usually Miley ... actually, if the words JONAS BROTHERS flashed on the screen, each immedietly freaked out! And when she turned up ... WE GOT BUZERK! We sang together "We GotThe party WYLMITE year 3000! And when we saw her name in the credits ... We started to shout .. AGAIN! Hahaha! We tooks some pictures by then .. on the line STARBIZUCKS! Oooh .. JAVA CHIP is sooo good! Wahhahaha! anyways ... all jbnoys I met that day, thanks for being such a day of fun! : D "YOU THE BEEEEEST of both worlds!" The firm still in my head! ** Kate goes on the plane and look at them with a tear on her face ... She sees them just before Joe and Joelikely to cry down ... all we are cold and plant tissues .. Kate went into the plane, put them on their iPod earphones in their ears, and away driffted when she heard Inseparable .. 2 years has passed and all of them were great. Lex and Nick still together, so Fae Nicole and David and Kevin just 1 years pruposed before, and Joe and Kate remain strong. They called each other every single day. The girls went on tour w / them for months, and 1Month ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-Q7HDdDjNs&hl=en

canvas bag

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น